The care we provide.
The best way to see if the Promenade care home is right for you or your loved ones is to call in and see what we’re all about , have a coffee and a chat and soak up the atmosphere just contact Sue the Manager or one of our Seinor care team on 01704 538553.
It can be a very difficult time for everyone, making the decision to choose long term care but in finding the right care home can introduce new friendships, greater social interaction, improved mobility and mood. It is essential along with good care provision that this is observed when viewing homes.
- We provide 24 hour care 7 days a week.
- Care plans are Person Centered, updated regularly & inclusive of general wishes, preference and care needs.
- All staff are fully trained and chosen for their caring nature. Our training officer is available to all staff regularly updating the best care practices and support.
- Rooms are cleaned daily. Our super friendly cleaning team have always time for a chat and if you wish, support your own room cleaning if this is preferred.
- Laundry is collected and washed and ironed daily.
- We provide nutritional, appetising, home cooked choice of menus for Breakfast, Lunch and Tea. Snacks and drinks are served throughout the day and help maintain a good balanced diet and good hydration.
- We have lots going on in our home with our imaginative activities team. If you or loved ones wish to take part in all the fun things that we do. Enhancing mood and being active at any level is a key part to care and it is quite normal for everyone to see not a deteriation but a marked uplift in wellbeing. Having our own coach too gets everyone out and about regularly both locally and further afield, meals out, pub visits, interaction with other homes, quizzes and Blackpool lights with a fish and chip super.
- Tastefully well decorated, fully furnished rooms, many with ensuite facilities, tv & WiFi, nurse call points within the rooms and ensuites throughout the home. Residents can personalise their rooms how they wish and own furniture can be brought in if preferred.
- We invest in social interaction. Staff have time to converse and interact along with the activities team promoting a whole host of activities.